Tuesday 30 March 2010

N U M E R O - [ 1 - 7 ]

C . A . P





So this is my C . A . P final images, not the complete set as i will be posting them on flickr shortly, but these two are the images that i loved the most.
So in short, at the start of this project i chose to do fashion but every idea was going wrong and nothing would work. Therefore in the end i chose the wise move of switching genres to portraiture and i have to say its the best move i've ever done! I have never done portraits before so it was a challenge to make sure it all went smoothly and i had to make sure i researched on the genre before hand to see what makes a good portrait image.
After shooting this image i have really taken a liking for portrait photography. I think its going to be a massive switch within my photographic taste and style from now on.
I am really proud of these images as its not like my usual style, which is normally fashion photography.

P e a c e a n d L o v e

No comments:

Post a Comment