Thursday 21 January 2010

N U M E R O : I X

Can Anybody Be A Photography?

So recently my dad decided to purchase one of digital picture frames. Now this basically a picture frame of normal size 7'' inch, but you can upload as many pictures as you like using a usb memory stick. So with my dad being like he is and also as i expected, he uploaded a whole heap of past family pictures. With currently going home, i got see see some of the images he added, some of which are fresh to my face and one caught my eye. At first i had no idea it was me, until my mum pointed it out. It was an old pic of me as a wee baby with my dad assembling a nice little assortment of props.



Now i dont now about you, but this image really stands out to me. Whether its because it shows a brief insight into British culture, with Britain's youths starting to drink at such an early age these days or the fact that it shows a great sense of humor from my dad.
The way its composed just stands out too, with the way the bottles are layed out and the expression on my face...PRICELESS!
Good Job Dad!!!

P e a c e a n d L o v e

No comments:

Post a Comment