Tuesday 25 January 2011

N U M E R O - O N E - N I N E

Reboot...

Ok, so the past couple of months i have kind of neglected this blog, which i never intended to do be cause i feel this is a way to vent my artistic expressions but also keep everyone who might view this blog an update of what iam doing.
So since September i have transferred Universities, from AUCB (Bournemouth) to Bedfordshire University, for several reasons, which i wont go into. needless to say, not my greatest choice in life academically as it seems my new university course has a budget of possibly £100 :/, but as far as my other reasons go iam happy.
BUT as its my last year, iam not letting it get me down and iam still shooting.
over the next couple of blogs i will update you on shoots i've done, ideas iam working on (mainly for my final major project and new inspirations and direction my work has taken.
To start with as you can see from my last blog i shot a childrens birthday party with an Alice in Wonderland theme. on the day i shot in two different styles, the first which i have posted, but the second i shot in a very obscure documentary style. I shot on my Olympus E1 DSLR, but with a film camera flash on top, this gave my images a very 70's feel to it and the outcome almost completely erases the adolescence from the children.













P e a c e a n d L o v e .

No comments:

Post a Comment