Wednesday 26 January 2011

N U M E R O - 2 0


D a r k N i g h t s . . . ( A r e F o l l o w e d B y B r i g h t e r D a y s )

I just wanted to add an image to my blog that i shot a month or so ago, it was snowing and it settled beautifully on the ground at night. so i had to take the opportunity to get MY version of a snowy scene :D. So i grabbed my gorgeous girl and made her stand in the cold modeling for me.
I really wanted a shot that represented contemplation and the fact everyone can feel alone an isolated sometimes in their life and i feel this is a natural process we all have to go through, hopefully with the end result being some sort of self evaluation ending in a strengthening on one self, in other words...through every dark night, there's a brighter day, so remain strong and no matter what happens, keep your head up.


No comments:

Post a Comment